Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another Layout...

I found another challenge to take part in, and it sounded like a lot of fun so I did it! This was a scraplift challenge, where you had to scraplift Flergs (aka Megan Farrow). Click on her name to go to her blog. To find the challenge, look down her posts to find the one dated Saturday August 23, 2008. For a direct link to the challenge click here, but I highly suggest you check out her blog too. She has some wonderful things.


Anyways, the LO that I was attempting to scraplift was Genius in the making? So what do y'all think? Did I do an okay job for my first scraplift?



The journaling reads:
After a month of watching the gerbils from afar, you
finally got brave enough to actually pet one. Ever
since, whenever you get the chance you pet them.

Click here to see it in the gallery at Scrapbookgraphics.com, as well as the credits.
(Yeah, I know there's a lot of different kits that I used.
I just couldn't find one kit that had all I needed.)


Hope everyone had a great weekend! And don't forget about the Stone Accents Studio designer challenge that's starting in early September.... It really sounds like a great opportunity for designers of all levels. Here's another link to where you can read all about it.


TTYL!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn! I think you did a wonderful job on your first scraplift. I love the background and the photos are just perfect! I'm trying to get back in the groove and thought I'd drop by to say 'Hi' and 'thanks' for coming by my blog.
Hugs,
Liv