Friday, August 22, 2008

My Latest Layout

I am not very good about keeping up with my scrapping, but I made this for a blog challenge over at Designs by Helly's CT blog. Click on the link to be taken to the blog entry describing the challenge. It runs through August 29th, so you still have some time to enter if you want!

Here's the layout that I made for it:





Little Zachary isn't even 2 years old yet, but loves playing with his big sister's Barbie computer! One day he saw Daddy working on his computer and decided to take the Barbie computer and climb up in Daddy's lap. It was too cute not to take a picture!

Anyways, that's it for now. I know my blog still looks kinda plain, but I'm working on it LOL! In case you hadn't noticed, I added a flag that I had made to the sidebar. If you're interested in having one of your own, it is included in the downloads for Rustic Americana on my other blog. The direct link to the post is here. There is also a desktop made from the kit in another post. OK, enough gabbing LOL! TTYL!


-Jenn

No comments: